Pemberitahuan untuk semuanya bahwa sekarang aktifitas blog saya alihkan

Kunjungi blog saya yang baru ya gan rifainews.com
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Overcoming Jellyfish Stings

Several years ago, I had forgotten exactly when, I tired to eliminate the thoughts and feelings, berefresing to a beach in the south of Yogyakarta. You probably already know some famous beaches in Yogyakarta such Parangtritis Beach, Parang Kusumo, Samas, Baron, Krakal, or Kukup. But I do not intend that time to go to one of the beaches that I mentioned above. I even went to the beach Sundak. A row of beach in Baron, Krakal, Kukup a fairly obscure but still has a natural aspect so much fun there. The reason is simple. Because not busy, then the aspect of building damage or dirt or meddlesome hands of humans have not come to the beach so Sundak. The water of Clear with rocks everywhere. You can see sea stars, sea fish, sea shells, and many marine plants simply by setting foot there without bothering to dive, and so forth. A beach is very opposite of ParangtritisUnfortunately to get to the place, their journey is quite long and winding. About 2 - 2.5 hours to get there from downtown Yogyakarta.

Incidentally that time I was with three of my friends. But forget about my friend's first and natural conditions Sundak this beautiful beach. I want to go back to the real issues I wish to make in this paper. One time, when it was cool-asiknya play off the coast with white sand (or even instead of sand, because most of the remnants of white coral and shells that were there), I saw something very interesting to my eye. The transparent color of an object floating in the center wavelength. After the probe while I was interested because there is a beautiful blue color around the object. My conscious and then guess that it is condoms. Obviously I really make the attention focused on her.

Without a second thought to seek the truth on my mind, I approached the object. And then pick it up. Suddenly I felt like my hands sting when holding the object. Strangely, although I feel it, I actually continue to hold and examine it. Only after a few seconds later I realized that I could hit or poison. I pull the proficiency level in these objects.

I do not know what it was. I just wonder and pain. I then told my friend bothered to act like me. And he was then attending to take these objects. A second later he was immediately waved his hand as well. I laughed to myself at that time. With a red face fears he later told me that it was a jellyfish that has a venomous sting.

With panic, he recalled that the jellyfish like that is very dangerous and can cause death. I fear that time also. He said also, he had seen scars like the whip in the hands of someone affected because of this jellyfish stings. The four of us to panic at that time.

Pertolonganpun search begins. First there was an elderly woman who passed by and we turn to for help. He said it could be cured with a starch (rice cooking results). He can help us at that time. We follow her later. After following a few steps, she even told us that later on when it helped we should give money perfunctory. We were surprised. Not helped've been talking about money. Also a little offended at that time. Finally we were discouraged to follow her and to seek another.

Venomous sting that began attacking the nerves in my hand. My hands became rheumatic pain and soreness is not play. As if going numb. Even came up to my chest pain. The more frightened me at that time. Come and help from the fishermen we met. With the explanation that I do not understand me then dibakarkan plant roots (whatever that I did not know his name) and then the root was attached shock division. While these do help, there are fishermen who told me if anyone ever died of a jellyfish sting teresebut. His heart stopped. Jellyfish stings are attacking our nerves, so it was nerve pain.

Wound pain was not lost hands. Then came someone a pompous doctor says it will treat us. This is more horrible story. As he put carnelian (a stone-edged ring) that brought on the arm of my friend (I am after seeing the treatment of this magical decided not to do it), he told me that the sting of a jellyfish sting is like a cobra. Halah. Nich kok very frightening story. But from his tone I knew that he was just making it up. He just want something from us. I have suspected this when the fishermen looked a bit weird when he was offered assistance berakik. As if the fishermen who I thought was the most honest and selfless is good, wanting to tell me that the man was a liar and braggart berakik. And luckily I got the message signs on their faces.

With pain and sore hands we finally decided to come home and find the nearest health center. My hands can not hold the gas like a motorcycle that time, but I am forced too. Middle of the road we found a clinic that is open. It was a lot of existing health centers have been closed. We intend to stop by and ask for help. Unfortunately, there is no doctor's clinic, or if there might have gone away. There were only small children who were playing around the clinic, although I know that health center to open. Then I realized that these facilities also seem to be a place to live.

We get to djogja safely. Arriving at the house and then we told our friends in boarding house that jellyfish stung. And opened up our knowledge that these jellyfish have basic character. Thus, jellyfish stings can be neutralized with acid. With a little chemical explanation I understand, I was then advised to soak my wounds in vinegar. And apparently it worked.
Some time later I saw a television accidentally discuss these jellyfish stings. Indeed, if jellyfish stings uburnya quite large and sensitive areas such as the abdomen or chest that can be dangerous. Death was a risk. And it is also true that the way of first aid is to pour vinegar acid solution or any food to areas affected by shocks. After that, if severe enough to bring to the hospital.

Summary If Affected Jellyfish Stings

Find Vinegar Eat or any material containing acid, and pour into the areas affected by jellyfish stings

If severe enough and exposed in sensitive areas, quickly brought to the hospital.

Hopefully Helpful

Klik Di sini untuk mendapatkan Backlink Gratis berkualitas --------------------------------------------------->>> Free Automatic Backlink Best Backlinks daily Bookmarks Free 1000 Backlinks Auto Dofollow Backlinks Backlinks Builder Dofollow Backlinks Free Hundred Backlinks Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Loading....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Mercedes-Benz Mobil Mewah Terbaik Indonesia | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Free Samples