Pemberitahuan untuk semuanya bahwa sekarang aktifitas blog saya alihkan

Kunjungi blog saya yang baru ya gan rifainews.com
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Skin Health Tips: Overcoming or Eliminate Acne with Aloe Vera

Once again I want to emphasize, as I alluded to at the beginning of my writing about health tips, that the efficacy and side effects of all the tips that I give is not my responsibility. I just want different experiences and if they help friends who need me are quite satisfied. Do not blame me if the tips and tricks about medicine or health tips are not effective or may even make your illness worse.
For my mother and me, acne is not an alien. Not only pimples, blackheads and spots a disturbing view of the face was not overlooked and I stopped in front of my mother. The difference between my mother and my mother if I was able with care and patience to cure or attempt to remove pimples on face, while I prefer to leave it and do not give a damn. This is probably because I am a man or a man my mother was a woman.

Health tips to overcome or remove these pimples give me a little note associated with severe acne who stopped at least your cheek. If you are pretty much mememiliki acne and sensitive skin with acne, I feel that way will I give you this does not work for you. This is because experience of my mother who only has a little acne.

Aloe plants grow pretty much on the terrace of our house, so to get it is not difficult. This may be slightly different from those of you who do not like transplanting plants in the yard of the house. We just go ahead. What my mom did to get rid of pimples or blackheads? This is what I witnessed.

Take a leaf Aloe Vera and cut into sections. Then slice the outer skin portion until it was white meat and mucus. Now just apply a section that appears acne. If you are diligent enough to do it every morning and evening or before bed, I hope your acne can dry up and disappear within 3 days. At least this is what happened to my mother. I am myself because basically lazy with things like this, my acne is still a lot and I let it grow on the cheeks and face.

As I promised in the comments in this post is that I will make a separate blog that discusses all the problems of acne, although still under construction, I introduce to the blog About Acne care Acne care n and the Tribes:

Talk Acne

Blog provides information about Causes of Acne Causes of Acne Home or other that could come from the seed, food, etc.. There is also information about how to scientifically Handling Eliminate Acne, and there are also some explanation about Acne Bacteria or Propionibacterium acnes, which is referred to as the cause of the appearance of acne to occur in the skin inflammation.

To contribute articles and the like please send it to my email address in haqiqie at gmail dot com. If appropriate and useful to the blog I will publish Talk acne. There has been a contributor of articles named NEVIKA ADITYA, who suggested to use Lime as pimple remover. Please visit to see for awhile.

Summary:
Take one leaf of Aloe vera
Cut a few sections
Exfoliate the outer skin
Apply a section that appears acne
Repeat each morning and afternoon
Hopefully Helpful

Klik Di sini untuk mendapatkan Backlink Gratis berkualitas --------------------------------------------------->>> Free Automatic Backlink Best Backlinks daily Bookmarks Free 1000 Backlinks Auto Dofollow Backlinks Backlinks Builder Dofollow Backlinks Free Hundred Backlinks Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Loading....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Mercedes-Benz Mobil Mewah Terbaik Indonesia | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Free Samples